The Most Important part of your Sunroom Project is who performs the Installation! A complicated project indeed … involving your existing house structure, foundation issues, wind load, snow load, house tie-in, heating & cooling systems, flooring, electrical, lighting, building permits and beyond. Trust this project to the experts at Seaway and the Employee Sunroom Installation Team.
We can take the complexity and mystery out of adding a Sunroom to your Home. Sit back and relax as we walk you through the process; Safe, Secure, Seaway.
Why the Seaway Installation Team?
- In House Engineering Design Team.
- Designed to withstand Erie’s climate of Snow, Wind, and ground frost.
- We secure Building Permits for your project.
- We consult with the local authorities for all permits, property lines, right-a-ways, variance requests, and utility lines.
- We will tie the new sunroom into your home through proper siding and roofing techniques.
- As required; we hire properly licensed electricians and HVAC professionals.
- Your Sunroom is Built by Seaway Employees, no subcontractors as our team members with their commitment to Craftsmanship are paid hourly to get the job done right.
- Lifetime Warranty Link.
Our transferable, lifetime limited warranty is our added seal of quality. It’s complete coverage backed by years of experience and a customer service staff that supports you from our office, in the showroom, and in your home.
Click here to view and download our warranty.